This document should be read in conjunction with our overall transition plan, to get a full understanding of everything we have done:
PLEASE read this in its ENTIRETY and make sure you understand each and every note below. Once you start the Britannia transition process, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. GM’s will NOT be able to assist with anything you neglect to do, though we will be able to assist with critical errors (the game will stop your transition and prompt you to contact us if that occurs.)
- Upon login, you may be presented with a region selection screen with a list of Celador regions instead of logging directly in like normal. This is fine, please choose a region to spawn in.
- Celador dungeons will NOT be available
- Celador overland regions, and of course your current houses, WILL be available
- Celador overland regions will not be spawned, i.e. there will be nothing to kill
- Celador towns WILL have merchants available to sell goods to
- Celador regions will not permit skill gain - try it and see if you like!
- Titles will not be reset on transition (eg GM Carpenter etc). There was no clean way to handle this.
- When you've completed your preparation and are ready to head to Britannia, take the eastern road from Britain's southern exit. The drunk man on the road next to Britain bank can give you some directions to something peculiar he's seen.
- Enchanting mats can be anywhere in your bank (including within the transfer bag) to get counted
- Gold can be anywhere in your bank (including within the transfer bag) to get counted
- Checks can be anywhere in your bank (including within the transfer bag) to get counted
- Specific rare items that you’d like to try and transfer should be placed in a transition bag INSIDE YOUR BANK
- Transfer bags are created by putting an empty pouch (buy one from a banker) in your bank, right clicking it and choosing
Set as Transfer Bag
- A list of what will and won’t transfer is not available, sorry. It’s not feasible to put this together in any sort of reasonable amount of time
- Please note that, due to a technical limitation, you will lose access to your house in Celador the moment you transition your first character to Britannia. Therefore, it is important to ensure you have all items that you wish to transfer either in the banks or inventories of all your characters on one particular account prior to your first transition from that account.
- Existing housing will be converted into tokens if the house is still standing. If your house is in deed form and sitting in your bank, please sell it back to an architect first and ensure the resulting gold is in your bank.
- By the same token, you can instead change your house back into a deed, sell the deed to an architect, and get a 100% refund during the transition time ONLY. This will then allow you to put that gold in the bank so that it is included in your token calculation instead.
- Housing in Britannia will not initially be available. Keep an eye on #news for when you'll be able to place a house in the new world. We'll give several days' warning prior to the land rush!
- We do not have a list of every item that will transfer. We will not respond to specific requests regarding whether certain items will transfer.
- Even if some holiday event items transfer, for example, items from other holiday events may not. Not all deco is intended to be transferred.
- To find out if an item will transfer, try putting it in your transfer bag. Note however that transition bags are the FIRST level of whitelisting. An item may make it into the bag, however this doesn’t mean it will make it to Britannia. We're sorry this process isn't 100% clear, however it is 100% necessary.
- Resources, weapons/armor, ethy's etc will NOT transfer. The items that will transfer are largely rares and decorative items.
- If you believe a deco item that did not transfer should based on these rules, you can submit a bug by typing /bug and the team will look into it.
- The maximum number of tokens per account is 1000. 65 million celador gold equals 1000 tokens.
- Tokens are shared across your entire account. They cannot be transferred to other players or accounts.
- Upon arriving in Britannia, say “I must consider my legacy” to see your legacy token balance.
- Legacy tokens will be used to reduce the price of housing, and/or purchase aesthetic items from the legacy token vendor (which is not currently available on live)
- 1000 tokens will equate with the largest medium sized house, the 2 story villa. A smaller amount of tokens can, of course, be used to purchase a smaller house.
- You cannot spend a fraction of a token, so there will always be a small cost to buy a house using the house placement tool, even if you have enough tokens.
- The token vendor will not be available until a few days after launch. Watch #news in Discord for more information.
- Veteran rewards will reset during your transition to Britannia
- You can claim your rewards again once in Britannia
- Vet rewards that players purchased from other players will not transfer. We understand there were some concerns around this and we apologise, however there was no reliable way to handle this situation